Since before the turn of the century, people throughout America have sought quiet refuge in nature. The "great camps" of the Adirondacks, the majestic plantations of South Georgia, the quiet grandeur of the country estates in the Berkshires, celebrated lodges nestled throughout the world offering impeccable service and Old World charm within a stunning natural setting.
The Stewart Lodges have captured this charm in an ideal location for exclusive corporate retreats, strategic planning meetings, casual get-togethers and vacations with family and friends. Places where corporate executives, co-workers and friends can gather to enjoy the luxury of simple, natural pleasures: the sound of the wind rustling through the treetops, observing the migrating waterfowl, a quiet porch immersed in a good book, sleeping under an open window listening to the night sounds, colleagues' collective laughter around a fire in a lodge or an early morning fishing trip on the misty lake.
Some of our many facility amenities include:
- Two fully furnished lodges with 20 private rooms and baths (16 king and 4 double/double) with expansive porches featuring lake or golf course views
- TVs, wireless internet, and entertaining/meeting facilities
- Recreation rooms in each lodge include:
Surround sound stereo system
DVD and large screen movie theatre
Library of movies
- Fully-furnished kitchen with all appliances (ice maker, dishwasher, coffee makers, etc.
- Beautiful fireplace
- Catering and Personal Chef services available
All overlooking a 200-acre stocked, fresh-water lake, which is nestled in an 1500+ acre gated country club community.